Monday, December 27, 2010

Organized start to 2011

Now that I have a baby (and a dang cute one at that!) I'm determined to clean my house and keep it clean and organized. I don't want her to inherit all the bad habits that I did, so she needs to be taught for as long as she can remember how to be organized and clean. Since she's still so little, I kind of feel like I still have time (procrastination is a subject we'll tackle later... Ha ha, ironic, eh?)
So, to help me get started in my quest for organization, I'm taking this challenge from http://www.abowlfulloflemons.blogspot.com/

Czech it out!

(And thanks to Scotti at www.oxfordfam.blogspot.com for turning me onto this!)

1 comment:

  1. loving this idea! I saw that too and have been checking in to see the changes people are making. I don't always do what they are doing that day, but I am trying to get my stuff together...

    ReplyDelete